Student Blogging Challenge: Why Students and Classes should visit our blog.

Our class is taking part in the ‘Student Blogging Challenge’. Part of the challenge required us to reflect on why students and classes should visit our blog. Well I turned this over to the students. The students had to come up with some answers to the following questions and email their responses to me. This is a selection of some of the things the students came up with……..

Why is our blog interesting?

Our blog is interesting, because we have a theme and it shows work that we have done. We can make comments on any work.

Braydon

Our blog is interesting, because there are fun links on it .

Koni

It’s interesting, because you can see slide shows of what we have done in class.

Joel

What do we post about?

We post about everything. We have posted about playing hacky sack, our artwork,  Japanese lessons, tennis lessons, Grandparents and special friend’s day, raising money for the Pakistan floods and about the Sun Bears.

Aden

We post about what we have been doing in our class and what we’ve been learning. We also post about what we have been doing out of the classroom.

Olivia

We post about our work, sport and holidays.

Lachlan

What can people learn from reading our blog?

They can learn how to learn their nine times tables.

Tommy

People can learn what is happening to the Sun Bears.

Eva

Our parents can find out what we are doing at school.

Mitchell

http://studentchallenge.edublogs.org/2010/09/20/challenge-1-sept-2010/

2 Comments

1. Hi again, I loved your post about why people should read your blog. I wonder how you created the great text box thingy’s with your students comments in them? I wish I could do that too…will you tell me how?

Cheers, Sam from http://www.samgraunke.globalteacher.org.au