Sports Day: Post 1

Our class had a great day at Sports Day. This will be one of many posts to come on our Sports Day. This first post is a quick one to let you know the overall results and give you a look at the different teams from our class.

Congratulations to Yorke for scoring the most points on the day and taking out the Sports Day Championship Shield.

IMAG1445_BURST001-MOTION

Congratulations to Murray for winning this year’s Spirit Shield. 

IMAG1442_BURST001-MOTION

Our Eyre team pictured below.

IMAG1444_BURST001-MOTION

Our Flinders team pictured below.

IMAG1441_BURST001-MOTION 

2 Comments

1. Congratulations to Yorke for winning sports day and Murray for winning the team spirit cup. There were also a lot of people doing sprints after lunch. Our class also did a lot of activity on sports day with the races. Congrats if you got a ribbon.
    I think we all had a great time.:).

2. alana2014nativity

March 24, 2014 at 2:58 PM

Congratlations to the Yorke team for winning the whole of sports day and to the Murray team for the spirit award. I do agree with Yorke winning of course, they had good team and good sportsmanship, but Murray really had the MOST sportsmanship, because they won the spirit award. I WONDER how hard the 400 and 800 was? The 200 and the 100 I won yes,yes!