The 2010 Edublog Awards are open for nominations. These awards, now in their seventh year celebrate…
the achievements of edubloggers, twitterers, podcasters, video makers, online communities, wiki hosts and other web based users of educational technology.
The following are my nominations for the Edublog Awards for 2010.
Best class blog: The Brainy Bunch’s Blog
Best group blog: The Whiteboard Blog
Best librarian / library blog: Aberfoyle Park Campus Resource Centre Blog
Best resource sharing blog: InTec Insights
Best educational tech support blog: The Edublogger
Most influential blog post: The Brainy Bunch’s Blog
Best educational use of video / visual: Mrs. Yollis’ Classroom Blog
Lifetime achievement: Sue Waters
How to Nominate:
Step 1: Write a post with your award nominates on your blog.
- Link to The Edublog Awards Homepage
- Make sure the blogs you are nominating are linked too.
- You can nominate for as many categories as you like, but only one nomination per category, and not yourself
- You can nominate a blog for more than one category.
Step 2: Email the Edublog Awards the link to your nomination post
- Use the form on The Edublog Awards Homepage
- Include a genuine email address and the link to your nominations post.
Nominations: Close Friday 3rd December
Voting: Ends Tuesday 14th December
Award Ceremony: Wednesday 15th December