1. Visit the Marion Swimming Centre and jump of the first diving board without screaming. Hmmmm I managed to jump off but I screamed all the way down!!!! I had the best afternoon with Emily – thanks Kate.
2. Learn to do Rainbow Looms. From disaster to creation in one day !!!! I learnt how to do a star burst (which was confusing), Criss Cross chain (which Kristy did for me), Fishtail (which was AWESOME!), and then I did a triple chain (which was amazingly hard).
3. Go for a walk in Kuitpo Forest with my family and cousins. What started out to be a short walk ended up being 8kms, with a morning tea stop, and then lunch under a huge tree, followed by the World Tea Bag Throwing Contest, and mine came down like a flying parachute !!!
4. On Good Friday you can only eat fish so my cousin, Mia, and I did a My Kitchen Rules lunch for 15 people. We pretended to be Chloe and Kelly. For entree was a Trio of Nations, main was Fish Bites, Rice, Veggies and Sweet & Sour Sauce, dessert was Cheese Cake Shells and Meringues with fruit, it was yummy, and heaps of fun.
5. Is spend time doing nothing and chilling with my cat – Crackles 🙂