Your New Classroom in 3D

Dear Year 2/3s for 2011,

Please find below a sneak peek at your new classroom for next year in 3D. I hope you are all enjoying your holidays and I look forward to working with you when school returns on the 31st January.

You will need to install Microsoft Silverlight to see the image below. Be sure to have a look at it in full screen mode by clicking the full screen icon or by pressing ‘f’ on your keyboard.

4 Comments

1. Hi Scott. This is fantastic technology , cant wait to all the classes have it up and running.

2. Hi Mr B, hope you and your family are enjoying the holidays. Sam, Eva, Mum and i have planted some plants by your class room over the holidays and i am watering them while everyone is on holidays. My cousin came to school and he likes the new building.

Mikki

• Hi Mikki,

I look forward to seeing the new plants outside my classroom. A big thank you to your Mum, Sam, Eva and yourself. Really appreciate your efforts. I’m glad your cousin likes the new building.

Mr. Baldock

3. Looking good, Mr B!! I particularly like the teacher work station!!