Well a lot of things happend in free time, Brooke got duck poo on her by a flock of ducks that flew by, Elissa went to hospital and both of us fell down a pile of grass just to name a few. On the first day, free time took place near the bunk house and on the second day it took place around the volleyball court. Free time was really fun, because we got to choose from a range of different sports equipment, like soccer balls and Frisbees. Sometimes we would have free time if we had finished eating early, but we didn’t have much time to. During free time we both used cricket stumps as walking sticks and rowing paddles, it was so funny. Now comes Elissa, she went to hospital, because she had something in one eye,  she couldn’t  watch T.V. or read for two days. Now the funny part was Brooke. She got pooed on by a duck flying by. Now us two, we were just walking along when we didn’t realise that a pile of grass was in front of us, and we fell over it. Rosie’s opinon: I think if I had to rate free time I would give it 7 1/2 rubber chickens with a side order of chicks! Bethany’s opinon: I think free time was absolutely fantastic, and I would give it 8 rubber chickens with no side order.

By Rosie and Bethany