1. I went to Laser Skirmish & bowling at Cross Roads bowls. I came 1st in 3 of my rounds of Laser skirmish and came 2nd in both my bowling games.
2. I went to Oakbank on Easter Saturday. I went on lots of fast rides, kicked the footy, watched the horses race and had an awesome day.
3. I went to the movies to see The Amazing Spiderman 2 in 3D, it was awesome & funny.
4. I played golf with my Dad and cousin Brett at The Vines and we played 18 holes, it was fun.
5. I went to Clarendon Oval for a picnic with Lachie, Oscar, Emily and lots of year 5’s from last year. We played footy, soccer, did lots of sliding down the hills & walked to the bakery for lunch.
1. Visit the Marion Swimming Centre and jump of the first diving board without screaming. Hmmmm I managed to jump off but I screamed all the way down!!!! I had the best afternoon with Emily – thanks Kate.
2. Learn to do Rainbow Looms. From disaster to creation in one day !!!! I learnt how to do a star burst (which was confusing), Criss Cross chain (which Kristy did for me), Fishtail (which was AWESOME!), and then I did a triple chain (which was amazingly hard).
3. Go for a walk in Kuitpo Forest with my family and cousins. What started out to be a short walk ended up being 8kms, with a morning tea stop, and then lunch under a huge tree, followed by the World Tea Bag Throwing Contest, and mine came down like a flying parachute !!!
4. On Good Friday you can only eat fish so my cousin, Mia, and I did a My Kitchen Rules lunch for 15 people. We pretended to be Chloe and Kelly. For entree was a Trio of Nations, main was Fish Bites, Rice, Veggies and Sweet & Sour Sauce, dessert was Cheese Cake Shells and Meringues with fruit, it was yummy, and heaps of fun.
5. Is spend time doing nothing and chilling with my cat – Crackles 🙂
Thank you for reading my blog post !!!!! Until next time sooooooo looonnnnnnnggggggggggg 🙂
No.1 Have Easter and eating Easter Eggs
No.2 Go to Port Elliot for a holiday for 6 nights!
No.3 Do a garage sale at my Nanna and Poppy’s place in Ardrossan!
No.4 Bike riding around Port Elliot!
No.5 Watching Port Adelaide Play West Coast Eagles and Geelong
1. Our first thing in the holidays was we went to Halls Gap for 4 nights and we climbed a mountain called the Pinnacle it was really hard because there were barely any stairs.
2. Also at halls gap we did mini golf. There were 18 holes. 1 to the 9 hole were easy. At the end we added up all the scores and I won. My Grandpa played a really hard hole in one game that you had to pay for and if you get the ball in you win money
3. After we got back from Halls Gap Aiden and I went training with the Crows. My first 2 players were Taylor Walker and Eddie Betts I did goal kicking with them and with some other players I did hand passing and marking. Then on the way home we got McDonalds.
4. On the Easter weekend I went to Clayton and went tubing with my cousins and some of my friends. We got out the rooster and the kneeboard and I went on both of them it was a fun day.
5. After we got back from Clayton we stayed home 3 nights then went to Victor Harbor for 2 nights and we went to Boomer beach. It is an awesome beach for big waves.